Let's Print some X1/9 parts!

Seems to be same made up font as the badge I used..... I had to make up the c,r and t using the others as an example...
Maybe its the angle of the pics [hence your point about a scan :) ] The small font is definitely different. Vertical in one case and top leaning right in the other?

Those dimensions don't match the proportions of this badge that I made. Can you take a straight on picture of the badge, from as far away as possible to minimize distortion? Plus maybe a quick sketch to show where those measurements were taken?(from where to where?) I used this pic to lay it out, if I scale it to match one of those measurements it doesn't match the corresponding other direction number... I was going to add the mounting pins on the back, but they need to be exactly in the right place.( Plus I need the thickness of the badge)
Ok, removed from the car make the measurements easier.
Complete badge: 188 x 71.5
X1/9: 135.5 x 44.5
five speed: 132.5 x 28.5 (that was completely wrong, sorry!)
Thickness: 4.6
Mounting pins will follow.
All measurements were taken orthogonal. Same way as the ruler on the pictures.

Let me know how I can do better, if that's not good enough.

Additional information: These two pictures are made on a flatbet scanner set to 200 and 400 dpi. Badge and ruler are lying direct on the glass.

Best regards
Frank
img20240519_10351461.png
img20240519_10395712.png

Last edited:
Ok, removed from the car make the measurements easier.
Complete badge: 188 x 71.5
X1/9: 135.5 x 44.5
five speed: 132.5 x 28.5 (that was completely wrong, sorry!)
Thickness: 4.6
Mounting pins will follow.
All measurements were taken orthogonal. Same way as the ruler on the pictures.

Let me know how I can do better, if that's not good enough.

Best regards
Frank
Coordinates for the mounting pins (mm):
Pin right: x=177.0, y=11.0
Pin middle: x=127.0, y= 45.5
Pin left: x=21.0, y=45.5
Pin diameter: 3.0 mm
That was my measuring setup, origin is the lower left corner. A powerful pressure on the badge made the imprints of the mounting pins that I've measured afterwards.
20240519_105843.jpg

Back