Lots of free parts some for sale

You were looking for air scoops?

I am in dire need of the two air scoops for the engine and the Ignition switch unless someone else has already claimed.... Let me know... thanks.

As in the plastic pieces that behind the doors that feed air into the engine bay? I have some hanging around... lemme know if you don't score the the set that you were asking about.

Is the switch cluster still available?

I need the switches and the surrounding plastic. I could also use the blanks where the power window switches go.

How much are you asking for these items?

Thanks!

HI Cris,
Have you checked the shipping costs via UPS? Please compare there rate with USpostal. I would prefer USpostal. Than I could pick up at my local post office.
Thanks.
Quick reminder I was the guy wanting to buy the wheels.

Seatbelts

I'm still looking for a set of black three point seatbelts if you happen to have them.

trans.

Chris,

I can use the trans. if it's still available. I'm here in Hayward. I can pick up at your convenience.

Cam still available?

I emailed you yesterday about the cam (as advertised on the Mira forum), but haven't heard anything from you. Is it still available? Or sold?

Thanks,
-Jeff.

Hi Chris

A couple months ago you selling me a cromodora centercaps and I ask for the transmission you have.

still available?

I'm interesting for 5speed trans. I want to learn to fix it.

Thanks

Back