Wheel Hardware: Studs, Nuts, Spacers and Rings!

Hi folks,

Fitting aftermarket wheels or larger tires to a Fiat can be one of the biggest headaches any car owner has to deal with. After struggling to help others (and ourselves) with this problem over time, we decided to introduce a comprehensive line-up of wheel hardware.

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/deluxeSFshop.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=193697

Midwest-Bayless now has the following IN-STOCK, sold individually, in SETS (8 or 16), or KITS:

• PCD Variation Bolts AND Nuts for 4x100 wheels
  • Aluminum Hub-Centric Spacer Plates 15mm and 20mm for 4x98 / 5x98 Bolt Pattern
  • Hub Studs in 45mm / 52mm / 65mm and 80mm lengths
  • Open-Ended Lug Nuts in 3 variations
  • Shouldered Mag Wheel Lug Nuts and Washers
  • Lug Bolts in 26mm / 33mm / 50mm lengths
  • 58.1 Hub-Centric Wheel Centering Rings in 7 different wheel hole sizes

pcd-lug-nutx16.jpg

wheel-spacer-alum.jpg

lug-stud-kitx16.jpg

lug-bolt-50x16.jpg

hub-centric-ring-setx4.jpg

We are also working to provide true O.E. hardware whenever possible as well.

If you've been searching for "problem-solver" wheel hardware and we don't have it, drop us an email and we'll see what we can source for you.

-M

Last edited:
NICE!

btw Matt, a public thank you for the very quick job your team did in getting my brake hoses out to me. I was able to quickl fix my X, and the next three days of vacation were sunny and n the 70's here in Florida.

Was my best Christmas present.

Thanks!

Awesome Matt

I have 7 ATS wheels that are not exactly all "Fiat" wheels when it comes to the center hole. Hopefully I will be able to make them fit with some of this gear.

4 silver -> 2 wheels are 5.5x13 and the other 2 are 6x13
ATS_wheels_MarkSholz2.jpg

3 black all of which are 6x13 ( 3 not 4... thanks Daniel :) )
atswheelfar8gj.jpg

Only a few of the 7 seem to be a perfect fit for the hub. I need to do some measuring.

Last edited:
7 wheels...

Jim,

I hope you are not doing any business related to money. If I got it right, you have 7 wheels: 4 silver and 4 black...!

And how many cars? :eat:

Daniel Forest

Back