new tires for sale

I think I have three or 4 sets of these in various condition for those in Socal that need tires. :grin:

Oh Albert. Just call me. 949-910-1206

Let me know if you want a set in Good, SoSo, Or almost perfect.

I will drag a few of these out and snap some pics...

Sorry by the late reply,but yes lmk what you have in 185-60-13 in good usable cond.Thats what im looking for if cheap.Remember theyll have to be shipped.Ill try calling you in the next couple of days.A lot going on in my hands lately....thanks

Just a reminder JJ and Albert

This was d3ltax19's FS&W thread. If you have something to sell, start a thread of your own. Working a deal in someone else's thread is uncool according to the FS&W guidelines. So, be cool.

d3lta, if you want the wayward posts removed, say the word.

Oh Albert. Just call me. 949-910-1206

Let me know if you want a set in Good, SoSo, Or almost perfect.

I will drag a few of these out and snap some pics...

This was d3ltax19's FS&W thread. If you have something to sell, start a thread of your own. Working a deal in someone else's thread is uncool according to the FS&W guidelines. So, be cool.

d3lta, if you want the wayward posts removed, say the word.

Jim i would never do that.FYI The tires dont belong to him/deltax19,he's only posting the CL ad.

Good point Albert

Jim i would never do that.FYI The tires dont belong to him/deltax19,he's only posting the CL ad.

I guess I didn't read that as closely as you did. The FS&W guidelines says:

"Highjacking: If you have something for sale that is similar to something offered in a "for sale" post by another user, please create a new post for your offer."

Given that guideline, I still think JJ's offer would have been better made thru a new post or via PM directly to you.

I guess I didn't read that as closely as you did. The FS&W guidelines says:

Given that guideline, I still think JJ's offer would have been better made thru a new post or via PM directly to you.

No problem Jim.:)

Back