One seriously modded 128.

Yeah that's my car. The best thread to look at is the turbo124 one though as I put all the detail on that site. It's almost back together again after the little bearing mishap... Maybe two weeks and I'll be driving it again! :excited:

turbo124.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3986&sid=ca294841ca8f272e8a09b755e21429c8

This is GREAT...

Curious about the Mazda 323 turbo brakes, did they fit and what was required to make that work?

What about Fiat Uno turbo front brakes, are they available in NZ ?

Bernice.

Yeah that's my car. The best thread to look at is the turbo124 one though as I put all the detail on that site. It's almost back together again after the little bearing mishap... Maybe two weeks and I'll be driving it again! :excited:

turbo124.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3986&sid=ca294841ca8f272e8a09b755e21429c8

UT stuff is available but are getting scarce so what's left is expensive. I kitted out the Mazda stuff for less than a quarter of what UT stuff would have cost. The Mazda calipers fitted easily with the adaptor plate and slight machining on the discs (4x98 and lugs to locate on hub flange). Pretty easy really compared to all the other bits I've meddled with on this build...

Speaking of adaptors; I've just had to grind about half a mm away to make them fit the strada hub carriers... Just another thing to slow me down...

I don't know about the title to this thread... I clicked on it thinking I was going to see flares, wings and cages etc. all I saw was more work for me:)

Back