ROYAL KANE RELEASE PARTY Nov 14th

LOUIS TERESI

74 & 87 X1/9
E-mail below from Michele Kane (Damon's wife). The event is located in Montgomeryville, Pa.

I wanted to invite you to a release party next Saturday, November 14 for the 2014 Royal Kane wine. I was asked to bring one of Damon’s cars and to let other car owners know---“We were actually planning on opening up some space in the winery itself for a few of the cars, with Damon's being the highlight if available. The rest of the space we would dedicate outside with a sectioned off parking lot so customers can have a glass of wine and walk around and talk cars.”

ROYAL KANE RELEASE PARTY

Saturday, Nov 14 - 3:00-7:00PM

Our Royal Kane, a delicious blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah, and Petite Verdot is a very special wine to Stone & Key Cellars. Produced each year, the Royal Kane is named after Damon Royal Kane, a friend of Jason's who was instrumental in the planning of the new home of both Stone & Key Cellars and Keystone Homebrew Supply. Damon passed away in 2013 after he battled ALS, and in his honor a portion the proceeds the sale of Royal Kane wine is donated to the ALS Research Foundation. Nov 14, 2015 marks the release of our newest vintage (2014) of Royal Kane blend, as well as a presentation of our donation to the ALS Foundation of $1 per bottle sold of the 2013 Royal Kane blend.

See link for details: http://stoneandkeycellars.com/royal-kane-release-event/

I hope to see some of you there, Michele

Can someone out that way pick up a bottle for me?

They can't "legally" ship alcohol between state lines so I am looking for someone to purchase a bottle and store it for me until I can find a way to get it to CA. Of course... funding will be cared for.

Thanks in advance.

Wow Tony, is that true????.....

......They can't "legally" ship alcohol between state lines.....

.....and here's me thinking you guys lived in the hallowed "land of the free"!!
(Actually I wouldn't mind a bottle of that Royal Kane myself! Would hate to think what kinda hassles it would take to import a bottle to NZ :sad:)

cheers, IanL - NZ

state lines

papa tony.....
they can ship to any state any where.
they just have to declare it alcohol and pack accordingly so as not break the bottle.
the only other thing is on arrival, you will have to sign for it and have proof that you are over 21........HA!!!:sun:
mikemo

So Lou, what will it cost to ...

...get a bottle sent to NH?
Is this something you'd want to get involved with?

Last time I met Damon Kane was at the NY FFO a few years back, two to three months before his passing.

Hi Bob,

If you and Tony are interested, I'm probably the one to get it done as I live closer to the winery than most.

I should be able to get over there sometime next week.

Yes for me Dan... Let me know the cost and...

I'll PayPal ya... and if ya get the $20 bucks that Bob owes me, I'll split it with ya.

(I'm serious about the wine part... and we'll need to look into transporting it some other time. I may have spoken out of turn as the last time I tried I encountered problems, and that was back in '76.)

No rush as I don't plan to drink it for awhile... Thanks!

Back