New England X1/9 Tech Session on Saturday, 8/27

Paul Stoltze

True Classic
Rooster and I are planning on assembling two racing transmissions on August 27th at my home in Sturbridge, MA. If any X-heads in our area are interested in joining us, you are welcome. We'll be getting started around 11am, and will probably be finishing up around 6 or 7. Just let me know if you can make it so I can plan some food and beverages.

Paul

Photos

A great day in the garage with Mike Soter (Rooster), his friend Mike, Bob Brown, Kevin Hardy and his daughter Caroline.

Kevin and Bob with Bob's virtual X1/9, solving an ignition problem on Kevin's car:

The Rooster getting impatient with parts that would not slide into place without any oil:

Mike and Mike after success in rebuilding a 4-speed with 4.4:1 ring and pinion:

Thanks for hosting a great tech session Paul, and you forgot one key event....

After 2 trans tech sessions, we ACTUALLY competed a trans rebuild!!

Thanks again Paul,

Great tech session. We ALL got something done on our X's yesterday.
Good feed, friends and fun. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the hospitality Paul

Had a great time yesterday meeting you all. Thanks for all your advice and support. After Bobs test rig proved my new rebuilt ignition switch was functioning properly I took it home plugged it in and it started right away!! Thx again for inviting me Paul and it was great to meet you all.
Special thanks to Bob for all his help an guidance.

My pleasure

Great to meat you Kevin! My hope is that we get more of these New England X1/9's back on the road! We have so many cars needing to be put back together. It sounds like we should be seeing your '81 back on the street soon!

Paul

Installed Headlight relay today

Bob,

Installed your headlight Relay today works like a champ my gauge doesn't budge when I put the lights on. Thanks for your kit it is awesome!

Very Respectfully,

Brian Benson

Back