Petrolicious video

They should have had a italian-car-savvy person proof-read the subtitles.
He dreamt of an Alfa Romeo Burton Coupe. :)

I came here to post this. I'm a little disappointed that they spent virtually zero time talking about the car, but that's usually petrolicious' thing.
Sure can't beat the scenery in the Petrolicious Video. Are they trying to say 850's are beautiful like the surroundings? Quite a tribute to the body designer. Wonder why they didn't choose a covered headlite spyder?
Don't know what relates to the views of walls, a couch and some wall hangings/trophy's. :wacko: Maybe they're trying to say something about the 19 yr old owner, which is good thing; I guess.:p
I know I'm missing something as I have little experience with marketing and video production. It's obvious as you can get a headache watching my recent utube vids. Some are very shaky. :nuts:

Good for Petrolicious for selecting another rear engine Fiat/(abarth)! Not bad since many other makes have not been selected yet. :thumbsup:
I don't know if Triumphs or MG's have made an appearance yet.

It's a good story and I'm glad to see a young enthusiast show interest in the 850. Covered headlight spider? Many see that as the as the 850 to have. I kind of disagree, it may be the spider to have but I think the Coupe design is brilliant. It's hard to make a small car look good but they really pulled it off in the Coupe, in some ways I like it more than the spider. Oh, then there's the Sedan, the Van......too many 850s to like.
But it's great to see any 850 get attention, especially on Petrolicious.

Back