FEN summer picnic 7/11 in Olympia

budgetzagato

Administrator
Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest has a summer picnic in lieu of a July meeting, and I'm hosting it at my home in NE Olympia again this year.

This means it's open to interested local Xweb members as well. We'll be making pizza in our outdoor wood fired oven, so bring your favorite toppings and a side dish to share. As with all FEN social events it's BYOB. Saturday July 11, 10-4 with pizzas starting at 12.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP to me here or by email so we know how much dough to prepare.

I'll plan to swing by

Looks like I will be Fiatless as I have not gotten my head back yet, but it will be fun to see what shows up.

Forgot to add...

FEN has a long standing tradition of collecting donations for a local food bank at our yearly picnic. In this case I'll take any donations to the Thurston County Food Bank in downtown Olympia. :italia:

I'll be there,

If it's not too late to add my name to the pizza dough headcount.

None of my Italian cars are on the road right now, so I'll bring the Tesla.

By forum standards

It would be hard to confirm that this event actually happened since no pictures were taken. At least, I didn't take any. I was having too much fun meeting people and sharing car related stories with them.

It was a very nice (nine) event. I saw several Fiats, including a beautiful Brava, and at least one ALFA Romeo.

Thanks, Gregg, for hosting this fun event.

Back