1500 10 bolt head (ported, shaved, 3 angle grind)

Repair

How did you repair the manifold stripped thread ? Helicoil or anything else ? All other thread holes are perfect ?

Hi Yves!

The thread has not been repaired yet. I am going to bring the head to a professional engine shop for cleaning and thread repair.

Any interest?

Will be getting them back from the shop next week. All manifold threads replaced professionally as well as a complete cleaning. This is bolt on performance for any stock 1300/1500.

Head is back from the engine shop

All manifold threads are perfect! Head it cleaned, bagged and ready to ship!

Sorry, but price is firm.

Bumping down to $850 shipped.

This is a sweet deal folks! Head has been cleaned and check, ready to go!

$800 shipped to the 48 contiguous. This same head is offered for $1199 PLUS shipping = deal of the year!

So Mike... is this HEAD STILL AVAILABLE or...

are you just trying to BUMP this ad up to the top again?

Was that $750 including a $40 head gasket and FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the CONTINENTAL U.S. still offered as well?

WOW... what a DEAL! I sure which I needed one! (not really...) Oh well, nice chatting with ya...

This an awesome deal, someone should grab it!

I paid almost twice the current asking price to have nearly the same work done to my 1500 head.

Grab this quickly and do a little happy dance! You won't regret it.

are you just trying to BUMP this ad up to the top again?

Was that $750 including a $40 head gasket and FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the CONTINENTAL U.S. still offered as well?

WOW... what a DEAL! I sure which I needed one! (not really...) Oh well, nice chatting with ya...

[my best announcers voice]

That's right Tony! It's an ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE DEAL! A limited use carbed 10 bolt cylinderhead that was affectionately loved by the one and only Matt Brannan at Midwest-Bayless LLC/INC. It's been shaved, decked and ported and polished. The valve seats have not one... not two.. but three angles of grind. It's clean, it's mean and its ready to scream!

[/My best announcers voice]

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back