WTB: Alloy Wheel Center caps

sjmst

True Classic
WTB.
Used to be easy to find!
These are the black ones with the white slanted FIAT logo.
Even just one? :hmm:
Thanks
Sam
runouteast*hotmail.com

Small vs. large caps

Looks like Chris has them in stock.

Here is a used cap, but I am not sure it is the same style. Looks like it, but I can't really tell from the picture.

That is the center cap for stock steel wheels like the Clover-leafs & a few others, which have a small center hole. Sam is looking for the larger diameter center caps as used on the Cromodora CD-91 & a few other Cromodora alloy wheels for Fiat X1/9, Strada, 124 & 131 (Iron Cross, 124 Turbo, 124 Anniversary, CD-99, etc.). Like these:

cd16caps1.jpg

cd16caps2.jpg

Sam, check with Bob Grasch, as he recently bought the set of 5 caps pictured above from me here http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/26284/ & might be able to spare at least 1 cap as you asked? :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB.
Used to be easy to find!
These are the black ones with the white slanted FIAT logo.
Even just one? :hmm:
Thanks
Sam
runouteast*hotmail.com

I have some lose ones, some good and some not so good that I will give away for postage. I am getting my daily shipping done this morning and will be out to the post office and Wally World until after noon. When I get home I will post some pictures for you or anyone else interested.

I have some lose ones, some good and some not so good that I will give away for postage. I am getting my daily shipping done this morning and will be out to the post office and Wally World until after noon. When I get home I will post some pictures for you or anyone else interested.
Yes, I will take them and be happy to pay postage etc. Thank you, and to all who chimed in. Great crowd here, always very helpful :).
My 82 X is being shipped now from Michigan and should have it by Friday.

Yes, I will take them and be happy to pay postage etc. Thank you, and to all who chimed in. Great crowd here, always very helpful :).
My 82 X is being shipped now from Michigan and should have it by Friday.

Here is what I found. My memory remembers them better than the picture shows. I will send you a PM to hammer out the details.

Got them and here is a pic of one installed. Cleaned up nice!

I hope you know I was just loaning them to you and I would like them back now. :eyepop:: Just kidding.:D That one looks great. Hope the rest of them came out as good. Cliff.......

Yes, but Waaaaaaaaayyyy at the other end. Port Washington. Ever out that way? I could give you the ones I did not use.

I found one more cap behind the some stuff when I was digging around for some other stuff. I has two of the ears missing side by side. I will give you the same deal as sjmst got. The price of postage.

sjmst,

I'm in sales and travel all over the island on a near daily basis. I can certainly make a stop at some point next week (out of town this week). How's Tuesday (2/10) around 11 AM? I can meet you at a 7-11 or something, just let me know if the date and time work. And thanks!

dragonsgate,

I only need 2, but thank you for the offer!

-Sloovis

sjmst,

I'm in sales and travel all over the island on a near daily basis. I can certainly make a stop at some point next week (out of town this week). How's Tuesday (2/10) around 11 AM? I can meet you at a 7-11 or something, just let me know if the date and time work. And thanks!

dragonsgate,

I only need 2, but thank you for the offer!

-Sloovis
I'll be at work. How about sending me email at runouteast at homail.com and we can try to work it out or I will just mail to you.

Thank you sjmst!

The center caps sjmst sent arrived today, so I have a complete set of 4. Can't wait to put them on after the wheels are restored. Thanks again, Sam!

I now have an extra one that I'll be happy to send to anyone that needs it. This one has the Bertone logo on it.

I tried to upload a photo of them from my HD, but for some reason it didn't attach.

Last edited:
Back