The 1981 124 Spider is complete

Will Abramczyk

True Classic
Hello everyone,

The 8 month project is basically complete.

Pietro was able to fix the finicky Bosch FI system, now the car starts every time and runs like a clock.

I was so fortunate to have waited patiently to find a rust free body.

Just need to do an alignment and clean the carpet.

Looks good Will

Congrats on getting the car ready for summer. :thumbsup: Finding a rust free (well as rust free as possible for cars this age) really is key.

Sharp and an interesting contrast with the interior. It goes very well with the exterior color and serves to showcase the warm interior color.

Any chance you might bring it to the Italian Car event at the Fiat Studio in Grandville next month?

Grand Rapids

Yes, I'm pretty sure that I can attend the Grand Rapids event, and I think the car is reliable enough to get there.

May 30 correct?

Will

Well there is that event and then there is the other event, May 16 Fiat Studio Italian Car Meet Up at the Ziegler Fiat Alfa Romeo Maserati Studio Grandville MI

They are expecting a fine variety of Italian aluminum and magnesium. A variety of Alfa's, Ferarri's, a few Lambos, Maserati's and of course Fiats.

It would be nice to have a concourse level Fiat there given that most of the cars around are tired daily drivers, mine especially. :blackeye:

Car in the shop

Ordered upper lower ball joints, control arm bushings, and front stay bar bushings.

Arrived within two days from midwest-bayless....Matt is fantastic!

Having Rochester Tire do the install and alignment, should be ready for pickup Monday.

No more clunk....no more farm field, ditches etc.

Will

Going to zeigler in Granville michigan Saturday May 16

Going to the Italian car show tomorrow (new upper and lower ball joints, so no farm fields in the plan)

I should be there from 9am to 1 pm.

Will

Back