128 2-door for sale

This looks like a good project indeed...

Shipping from Virginia, a lack of room and myself having many of the same problems as the seller... stops me from investigating this further.

It sure would make a great sporty little DD... I see rust on the RF fender near the rocker panel and and wonder about the rocker itself as its painted black... as well as the photos are lacking. The RF wheel and tire look a bit awkward as well. Hmmmmmm.

More photos and a look-see by another forum member would be necessary I feel... before I would consider it.

Thanks for posting Carl... but I wish you wouldn't do that! HA!

WAIT A MINUTE... YOU are in Virginia... I think we need YOU to make a little trip and do some REAL investigation for the folks on this forum. Post your expenses and we will consider refunding 1/2 of your gas money... just like the government does... HA!

Just imagine taking this car and modifying it a bit from this:

To this:

The ultimate 128 by Franz Koob...

Last edited:
Gee thanks

I was hoping it was some old guy who had no clue what the car was worth and was trying to clear out his yard for $300! Sadly he seems to realize a 2-door is worth some money....more than I want to spend. I did have a two door that I had set up for track day/street use and the Koob 128s were my roll model. Look up youtube videos of racing 128s and they never seem to rev lower than 7,000rpm!

His location is not really that close to me so I need more of an incentive than 1/2 gas money. Admittedly east coast 128s are very subject to rust, my wagon project is more of a welding project.

carl

Back