X 1/9 stuff and a Yugo GV

whazammo

With everyone getting ready for the Howard Prairie Lake meet, and going to be travelling around Oregon, would be a good time for me to divest myself of all my Fiat collectives.

I am in Oakridge Oregon 40 miles east of Eugene (off I-5), due to a five year consistant degrade in health, I must simply face the truth.

I blew a timing belt on my 1100 Yugo GV, and have been physically unable to even replace that . . . for four years, much less install my 1500 powerplant and 5-speed.

I have the 1981 Carbureted Fiat 1500 engine (as removed, with still attached 5 speed), and the L-R rear swing arm/axle/brake/strut assemblies salvaged out of my "dropped-a-tree-across-the-front-axle" X1/9, still sitting on the shop floor. (planned for the Yugo upgrade)

Sadly all must go. I am most likely looking at a $650 dollar bill for the engine/tranny and $175 for the swings (sorry, firm).

I cannot help load. and, would need to set rough appointment times (to be sure I am home), the $800.00 1986 Yugo GV 1100 is complete, and has a bevy of spares (rollable but not running).

I am posting images on 26 June, and will more information on my blog-site at: blogstorefront.blogspot.com, questions can be fielded from there.

Back