Martijn's Video is Finally UP!!

Jepp78bertone

True Classic
Finally, the day I've been waiting for for quiet some time has come! I for one am a huge fan of high-quality short films. Combine that with fine automobiles, and the stories of the enthusiasts themselves... I don't know if there is such thing as a better idea for a short film.

As you may know, Martijn's who is an xweb member, and his fathers beautiful exxes were featured in a video by Dutch website CineCars.nl.

Ever since he posted the pictures of the shoot, I have been hooked on the dutch website, anticipating the completion of the X1/9 video. Although it is only just over six minutes long, I encourage you to grab a seat, get comfortable, turn your HD sound up, (and maybe subtitles on if you are unable to understand the intriguing language of Holland) and CLICK PLAY.

http://www.cinecars.nl/passie-zwartwit/

Enjoy.

Great to see Dick and Martijn together in the video. Over time they have collected a lot of knowledge about x1/9 (and a lot of 2nd parts :) ). It is great to share this hobby with them.

thank you for the comments. The final movie is beyond my expections. It came out very nice.

I hope it contributes to keep the x1/9 community alive

I love their passion for the X1/9 and how they compete against each other and are also a team helping each other.
Beautiful cars.
Thanks for reposting,
Mike

Back