$2k '76 Scorpion project car on BAT

There is also one for sale 6 blocks from me in Oakland, CA. Going to check it out tomorrow ( Monday) on my morning dog walk.

The one near me is very derelict. And he said he had an offer of 2500. I took pics if there is any interest. To my unschooled eyes it belongs in a junkyard but maybe the owner can work some magic on it. It's a 76 with the rollback top.

there's a much nicer scorpion available in the east bay

Also gold with the roll back top. A nice car very straight great runner, and hardly more money than the derelict you saw. PM me if you are interested.

Re: Location?

Maybe I am not looking at the right place (or not patient enough to find it) but don't see where the car is located other than it has California plates.

It's stated in the very first paragraph of the BAT listing:

"This 1976 Lancia Scorpion looks a bit rough, but the seller says it runs and drives despite being in need of some TLC. The attractive dark blue interior actually appears to be holding up pretty well, and as long as rust isn’t an issue, there’s little reason this one couldn’t make a fine restoration candidate. Find it here on Craigslist in Brisbane, California for $2k firm."

Back