Fiat Mille, May 13, 14, & 15, 2016

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
I am again putting on the Fiat Mille for Fiat America. As I write this we still have two or three spots available...

The tour leaves the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge on Friday morning, going up the coast with a great hillclimb road before an overnight in Garberville. The next morning the Avenue of the Giants, the Lost Coast with a trip to the most western driveable point in the continental USA, lunch at the Samoa cookhouse before driving the Klamath River Valley with an overnight in the tiny town of Etna California (I have every room in town booked). Sunday morning we drive south into the Trinity Alps, the western side of the Central Valley ending in Napa at a group dinner.

A yet to be determined (I am still waiting for food pricing from a few resturants) per person fee will cover double occupancy rooms, your food, and some drinks. You are welcome to join us in a rental car, or your other favorite ride.
This tour will sell out.

An RSVP is requested if you want to get in on my special email information and update list.

Don't know what "mille" means? It's 1,000, and we will drive more than that. Many of us in Classic Fiats.

Questions?
Ask.

Chris

Back