Oregon 2017

sdlsaginaw

Steven Lawson
I received word that Andy Jossy has already reserved the Apserkaha site again for Oregon 2017.

The site is reserved July 18-23 (Tuesday-Sunday). The event typically starts on Thursday, with Tuesday and Wednesday open for early birds.

VERY COOL!!

I had a blast this year and would love to go again next year.

(might end up with a 3rd X1/9) Josh is really wanting one as well.

(you never know we might see about getting the needed parts for the parts car and make it a driver again).

Think I may try and go this year

I may have to try and get down to this one. We'll see where life is at when the time comes nearer.

Projecting that Brad and I will leave Molalla on Thursday around 10am or so. Can't wait to see everyone and relax around the lake and maybe learn a thing or two... :)

What are your thoughts of working on the timing and driving down in a convoy type approach? I think it would be great to see a line of X1/9's running down the freeway.

A convoy would be fun. If Brad and I leave here at 10, we'd be in Eugene sometime around 11:30-11:45 or so (I should make a stop at Costco in Salem though to get eggs for the pancake breakfast since I make that from scratch, so probably add another 30 minutes?)

See you chaps in a few days! I flew in to the Bay Area yesterday. Got a few shakedown miles on the wagon today and will begin annual maintenance tomorrow. The X1/9 will get a little love as well but it's way harder to sleep in the frunk than it is in the back of the wagon so the wagon will make the trip to OR again this year.

As a teaser here is the view from the campground.
IMG_2348.JPG
For those of you on the fence, there is still time to get here...
Dang it came in sideways, sorry.. sending from my phone so limited editing options...

This was a GREAT event. Just got back (got in the house and relaxing in the AC it was a hot drive with a break down on the way.

(think the double relay went belly up) ran a wire from the rear window defrost to the fuel pump and kept on pumping down the road. Will look at it more later.

Two years ago (I think) there was a crankshaft on the table. does anyone know the history of it? CnC79X19d is looking for one. If this would work for Him I will send it for the cost of shipping.

Back