1979 X/19 -----Free Sad but true

Only the seller knows

It doesn't seem irrelevant to me....not at all.

Only the seller knows. No one here can tell you why your inquiries went unanswered. Good luck with your search. You will find the right one eventually.

Sorry if anyone feels slighted

As soon as I posted I got slammed with things that needed to happen immediately. I never even got a chance to post pictures to the thread. My business was flooded as well, so earning an income needed to happen first and second, My family is living in a camper in the driveway. So the house was more of a priority then the car.

bradartigue contacted me pretty quickly, and correspondence was by text after that. Honestly I am surprised by the interest, but I guess Free cars done't happen much. If anyone is interested below is the car leaving for it's new home.
20161019_130455.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll go back to lurking, Thanks for the prayers as well

Best wishes and thanks for taking the time to find it a good home, SO MUCH better than sending to scrap!!

No worries man, taking care of your family and business comes way before messing with a car.

But, this might be relevant to your business. Myself and at least 2 others emailed you the day of your original post and didn't get a response. You might check to see that you don't have some filter blocking emails. If you're like me, emails are important for your livelihood so you don't want to be not getting emails and not even know it.

Again, take care....we'll be praying for you!

Back