WTB: Cromodora CD-39 wheels

CD-61

What is the difference between CD 60 and CD61? CD61 are 4x100?

Yes, they are 4x100 for the following cars:

cd61.jpg

Karma?

Dug out the wheels today to take a peek. Have not looked at them in 15 years! & to my surprise they are all CD61!!?? Sorry cannot help you with these Jeff :sigh: (if that were the case down the road)

No worries. :)

Is it ironic that another set of CD-39's just popped up today, with the seller living in the city that shares your last name? (Catania) :hmm:

http://www.subito.it/accessori-auto...odora-cd-39-fiat-abarth-catania-149145408.htm

Email sent, hopefully the seller uses Paypal & will ship to the USA! :excited:

Hi Jeff, seems that you have the Cromodora wheel model list & applications? Could you please email me all the info/images you have? Thanks bro that would be much appreciated.

Well, that was $1500 almost 3 years ago. If they haven't sold, it could be like multiple-million dollar homes around here - they sit because the market sees them as over-priced. (Million dollar homes, or those close to it, they go like hotcakes.)

If he responds, he's only 1 town over from me so I can go take a look, get photos, etc for you.

Larry
'79 X1/9

Sold two sets of these wheels for 1500 dollars each set in the last 24 months so No the market isnt Flat. They dont trad for as much money in Europe for some reason but here in the states That is the retail price.

Are you still after some CD39's ?
I have a very nice condition set in the UK.
They came off of a car in the mid 80's and sat in my dad's Fiat workshop until he retired.
They were on my 124 Spider for 6 months with some semi slicks

I took them off and restored the front faces by hand, no machining faces or anything. They were recently looked at by Michael Ward the photographer for Auto Italia magazine who said they were exceptional.

Sadly being in the UK means heavy shipping costs

I might be interested

Jason, how much, if the first guy don't want it I might want it. Just need to know the price. Thanks

cd39s

I'm not fearful of shipping costs to the US. Zip is 94925. Please let me know what you want for the wheels. All The Best,

Back