Plastic retaining clip for side air duct

Crusader

True Classic
Good morning everyone. In removing the side air ducts to Dremmel out the webbing for more airflow I accidentally broke one of the white retaining clips that the screw goes into. Would anyone have a spare they could part with? It would be much appreciated. Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any

I know what you're talking about and mine has one broken as well. I do have a parts car that likely has some on it. I can check and look for extras. I'll get some photos if you're still interested. I'm in Seattle WA.

I know what you're talking about and mine has one broken as well. I do have a parts car that likely has some on it. I can check and look for extras. I'll get some photos if you're still interested. I'm in Seattle WA.

Good afternoon darwoodious. Sorry for the late reply. I do still need one. Let me know if you have one. Thanks in advance,

missed this

Sorry Crusader...

I totally forgot about this and didn't go to the parts car to look. Out this weekend but I'll try to look on Sunday.

BTW, as far as MWB goes it seems the first time I click on the link it gets it wrong. If I go there, select X1/9 then search for "side scoop" it finds them in stock for $1.79.

Either way, I'll look - Sunday.

Sorry Crusader...

I totally forgot about this and didn't go to the parts car to look. Out this weekend but I'll try to look on Sunday.

BTW, as far as MWB goes it seems the first time I click on the link it gets it wrong. If I go there, select X1/9 then search for "side scoop" it finds them in stock for $1.79.

Either way, I'll look - Sunday.

Thanks appreciate it. Let me know, cheers,

Back