Fiat 128 2 door For Sale

Stitchingworks

Low Mileage
I bought this Fiat 128 from Chris Naggiar a Year Ago. He had it posted on E- Bay and after several phone conversations, we sealed the deal.
I shipped it from California to Tampa. His description on the car was very precise on what it had and did not. Actually , it had more pleasant surprises. I used it until Sept that the Plate expired( on my Bday) and I have not renewed it yet. My project was to make a 128 Rallye Project, so I brought the Front and rear Brand New Bumper From Italy, the Complete Rallye Tailights/Turn Signals. I had the rear Body Panel from a Rallye Located, so I could fit the Lights, but never pulled the trigger. My wife and I are moving our Business to our house and I need the space in my garage to operate some Machines, so I have to let it go.

Engine is a 1500 w ?Dual Weber 45 DCOE's. The File that Chris sent me with the Parts that he used for the rebuild In Impressive. The Gentle man from Bayless that Posts here every once in a While, Knows this car all to well. Cosworth Rods, Je Pistons, the Head was Ported and Polished and their is Tons of things that were done to the engine.
The motor is very Torkey and Just Pulls when you hit the throttle. Chris races X 1/9 in California, and he wanted a nice reliable and Fun Engine, and he did. It Iddles perfect, accelerates without hestitation. Car Has Brake and suspension work and once more the File has the invoices and when I went through it, I can see the care , Time and Money that Chris Spent on this car. I never thought I was going to sell this car, now that my first car was 128 .

I Bought the Car for 7.625 paid 1200 to have it shipped over , and have already 750.00 in those Rallye parts. I am very firm on my price , but at the same time I know it is more than reasonable..
$ 6.500 . If any interest call me 813-766-9675.

I think its a nice deal taking on consideration all work done in the engine plus all euro parts included and overall car body and interior conditions.
May i suggest you try posting this same ad in the FS forum.Also try posting it in Mirafiori.com
Me im also looking into getting the fr euro Rallye bumper too for mine!!
Good luck!!

Move to FS&W

Hello Stitch,

Would you mind if I moved this to the FS&W forum? I think it really belongs there and more people may see it.

Back