[FS] 1980 Fiat X1/9 Bertone - ZERO RUST - [Corvallis, OR

My son turned 16 Monday and we've been looking for cars, not too seriously but hey, it's fun. Something cheap but interesting.
'99 and up Cougars
Grand Prix
RX7s
Eclipses
but, I think we should get another X, seriously, these are good cars, even in a Michigan winter, this little thing is simply a good car.
I need another one. And I'm not kidding. (yours is sorta far away though)
Trolling for a decent X in Michigan......again!!!

My son turned 16 Monday and we've been looking for cars, not too seriously but hey, it's fun. Something cheap but interesting.
'99 and up Cougars
Grand Prix
RX7s
Eclipses
but, I think we should get another X, seriously, these are good cars, even in a Michigan winter, this little thing is simply a good car.
I need another one. And I'm not kidding. (yours is sorta far away though)
Trolling for a decent X in Michigan......again!!!

Best of luck in your search!!! :)

Does the car have ac? What is the current asking price? I had an 81 version the exact same color for about 5 years in the late 80's, selling it has always been a huge regret. I may be very very interested if the car is still available.

Does the car have ac? What is the current asking price? I had an 81 version the exact same color for about 5 years in the late 80's, selling it has always been a huge regret. I may be very very interested if the car is still available.

Yup, the car is still available. The car does NOT have AC. I'm still asking $3500 as before... if it doesn't sell than my wife is looking forward to driving it :) it's kinda a WIN-WIN situation for me. Selling it would free up some room and give us a little extra cash, but, keeping it would make my wife happy to have a fun little car to drive around in :headbang:

I knew it was to good to be true.........I live in the very southern tip of Texas, right on the Mexican boarder, no ac down here would be a killer. Darn shame, if it had ac and was an 81 I would start digging up old records to see if it was the same car I originally owned.

Anyone on this forum know of an aftermarket ac system that I could add without making the car look totaly Mickey Mouse??? Mainly concerned with the cars interior looks after installation.

is that a mk1 uno turbo engine in there? just that one of the pics has what looks like the corner a plenum in it....

Nope. Standard US-spec fuel injected X. At a cursory glance, they both look VERY similar, until you pick out the turbo intake ducting. Oh, and of course the "TURBO ie" casting on the plenum which will look upside down when installed in an X. If you look at the first set of pics, you can see where the intake comes straight off the air filter canister and goes up to the AFM.

Fiat X19 for sale

Is this car still for sale? I know it has been awhile since the post but I have been looking everywhere for this car.

Back