thumbnail_IMG_2694.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2691.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2695.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2688.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2687.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2689.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2686.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2692.jpg

Wow, talk about a shop one could only hope for! Lucky man. I hope the rest of your life has been so blessed as well. Let me know if you need others to help! haha :)

That is what my dreams look like...well there might be some scantily clothed women as well but, this is the main component. More space is my elusive Shangri-La.

• Haha
Reactions: 86X
That is what my dreams look like...well there might be some scantily clothed women as well but, this is the main component. More space is my elusive Shangri-La.
You could hang a nice Rubens on the wall. Bingo, scantily clad women. :)
The-Judgment-of-Paris.jpg

Isn't it some sort of cruel punishment to use Fiats as the learning tools to teach youngsters how to work on cars? :p

Isn't it some sort of cruel punishment to use Fiats as the learning tools to teach youngsters how to work on cars? :p
Have to use whats available to me. the school district doesnt supply cars. There is no way Im letting a high school kid touch my alfa! A lot of what I do is demonstration. The kids do work on their own cars. But for instance. right now i have 4 124 5 speeds torn down, I am building one for a customer, the kids watch and assemble their own, granted those will never get put in a car, or at least until I go back through them and verify everything. I let them follow the shop manual and see how close they can get. Some are perfect, others (why doesnt this thing turn)!

Have to use whats available to me. the school district doesnt supply cars. There is no way Im letting a high school kid touch my alfa! A lot of what I do is demonstration. The kids do work on their own cars. But for instance. right now i have 4 124 5 speeds torn down, I am building one for a customer, the kids watch and assemble their own, granted those will never get put in a car, or at least until I go back through them and verify everything. I let them follow the shop manual and see how close they can get. Some are perfect, others (why doesnt this thing turn)!
Obviously I was being silly. I would enjoy doing what you do. Great work with the kids. ;)

Obviously I was being silly. I would enjoy doing what you do. Great work with the kids. ;)
Wasn't being overly serious, its really a fun thing. I probably use my position to force my way a bit. I obtain the district record for certifications every year. not just for automotive, but all CTE (career technical education) classes in the district. I get to teach what I want the way I want, and dont have to adhere to certain guidelines. its result based!

Back