Wrecked 86X (and a couple of complete 78 X's) came in the other day...Midwest-Bayless

bb4re

86X 22,000 miles
...lots of great parts available, already selling off fast.

Available from the 86X:
Passenger (US right) side Vittaloni thru glass mirror
Good late headlight switch with one cracked mounting tab...
One power window switch left
Power window regulators
Decent visors
Black dash with only one minor crack, includes great glove box door with both hinges intact
Car was a front hard hit, pretty much everything in the cabin back is good. Original factory windshield perfect condition

Most items have not made it into our online storefront yet. Email with any needs: parts*midwest-bayless.com
60mph001.jpg

I was alseep...

...by 11:00pm last night! Not going in today. I will work from home today. It's a holiday.

The right side glass sold...

...almost immediately.
The mirror is available and can be seen via the storefront link below:
http://www.midwest-bayless.com/stor...Detail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=0&i=250928448

These right side mirrors and glass very rarely come available as they were only on the last few model years, which were extremely low in production numbers. A lot of people with earlier X's really want the twin mirror look. Anyone with a late model X will generally not want to reverse their car to an older look, so these only come available when a late model car gets parted...and only then if they are undamaged. This one is in very good condition.

FI hard lines?

Hi Thomas,

I could use the FI hard lines if they are available. No rush on getting them to me if they are available. I won't be ready to install them for a month or so, but I definitely need them.

This is as close as it gets...

...today. I am relaxing in bed right now, watching Mythbusters.

Happy New Year!

Matthew..

...you can have first opportunity. Monday, it is. Pretty sure it was in the car when we took it in.

if the sun visors are good

(and not filled with dried powder like mine) I'd be interested. Could you PM price please?

I hope they are good as I already paid for those! The PO ditched them both, I usually drive with a hand up in front of my face.

Back